Friday, September 2, 2011

Lunch to plan a breakfast


Today I am having lunch with our first of 5 Business Breakfast speakers, Mr. Frank Sabatini. Mr. Mal Robinson, our moderator for the breakfast and Board Member will be sitting down for lunch with myself and Mr. Sabatini in Topeka to discuss some of the details for our breakfast event on Thursday, September 29.

One of the best parts of my job at Youth Entrepreneurs is the opportunity to meet with highly successful entrepreneurs who have a passion for our mission. Mr. Sabatini is no different. He’s a lifelong entrepreneur with many success stories (and I imagine a few failures along the way as well).

I’m looking forward to learning more about his accomplishments and what he see in the value of an organization mission like Youth Entrepreneurs’. You can learn more about the upcoming Business for Breakfast with Mr. Frank Sabatini here.

-Jill E.

No comments:

Post a Comment